DUAL FUNCTION CUSTOM I/O BOARD
CLICK ON IMAGE ABOVE TO ENLARGE
- VMEbus A24, A16, D16 Slave Interface
- 64K VMEbus SHORT I/O ADDRESS MAPPER
- IMPLEMENTS MIL-STD-1553B SPECIFICATION
- 2KX16 STACK MEMORY (FIFOs)
- 12 PROGRAMMABLE INTERVAL TIMERS (8254 COMPATIBLE)
- EVENT ADDRESS FIFO 512 WORDS DEEP
- 16 VMEbus INTERRUPTER MODULE (BIM)
- PROGRAMMABLE RT ADDRESS REGISTER
- TWO MASTER EVENT TIMERS
- "FREEZE" UPON TIMER EXPIRATION
- 1750A CONSOLE INTERFACE CONTROLLER
LVME/DFCIO DUAL FUNCTION CUSTOM I/O BOARD
The LVME/DFCIO Dual Function Custom I/O Board provides emulation for many different I/O resources required in an operational computer.
Those resources are fully programmable, under software control, so the same board may be used when emulating different computers.
The logic is implemented in nine XILINX gate arrays which may be reloaded under software control via the VMEbus.
The LITAL LVME/DFCIO Dual Function Custom I/O
Board is a high performance member of LITAL's
line of VMEbus boards. The LVME/DFCIO resides on
a standard double height Eurocard form factor
(160mm x 239mm). The LVME/DFCIO board takes full
advantage of the VMEbus architecture and provides
emulation of many different I/O computer
resources, occuping only one VMEbus slot.